User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: The Golden Compass

    *Ok, here it finally is* Name: Lindsay Allen Gender: Female Appearance: Long brown hair, green eyes, light skin. Daemon: Whippet (a type of dog, if you don't know) Name: Aeschylus ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I woke up and stretched. I looked at my watch and cursed. I slept in and the Quidditch game was about to start. I threw on my clothes and ran ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 I love it!

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Golden Compass

    Hmm...I can try this, haven't read the book though, that ok? Just to help, I'll pick it up at the bookstore tomorrow. Sounds like a good book. Just tell me ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *Who is Warren?* I walked down the hall with Kate. I was joking around and she was actually smiling. According to someone she doesn't talk to a lot of people. ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    The rest of the day went by pretty fast after that, and I didn't really pay attention in class because my head was swimming with what had happened. Dinner came ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    My heart probably sped up 10 times its normal rate. I looked at Sedry and I was totally speechless. "You ok?" he asked. I just looked at him with shock. ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I decided I would. It's not like I was deep in a conversation. I jumped up and ran after him. "Sedry!" I called. He turned around with a look of ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana glared at Tera and muttered under her breath. "Where is Zire and Ariana anyways? They sould be back now." Daklana said, looking around. "They actually should." Lily said. "I'm ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "What did you do Lindsay? Get in a fight?' one of the slytherin boys asked. "Well, that's not the reason I got detention." I said and winked. "Hey, you got ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I walked over to Sedry when Thorn was focusing on Alice. "Hey...uh...thanks Sedry. I mean, that was stupid of you, but I'd rather not hang in the air with Ash." ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I looked at all this stuff and wonderd how it was going to be done with four students. I started on the slytherin table because I wouldn't clear any other ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    A road...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Hello Proffesor Thorn." I said smiling. I was sitting in between a ravenclaw boy and a slytherin girl. She was passing a note to someone a few rows ahead. I ...

    Jul 23, 2007


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42