User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't take me back.

    This is just a short story I wrote. I think this goes here...but yeah. I hope you guys like it. :) She stood there. Her dress was swaying with the ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Signing On!

    Yay! Another newbie! Welcome to YWS!! Hope you like it here. And I'm looking forward to see some of your work. :) Have fun and make friends! Lots O' Luv, ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *It's getting slow... *pokes SB*...* I was walking down the stairs talking to Sarabella and Sedry when I heard shouts. I looked around and I saw Alice coming down, or ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    "Erm...Kitsune?" Iana said, walking forward. "Call me Suney." "Ok...Suney. What do you mean secret? Aren't we just gonna fight them? Face to face." "Oh we're going to fight them. But ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    Iana smiled as she saw a female go up. She felt better about her decision and walked up as well. "Count me in!" Iana said proudly. "Are you sure?" Tarkel ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Anthro Society

    *ooh! Sounds cool. I'll try it, tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Oh, er...Pendragon, those links ain't working for me...don't know if it's just my computer, but yeah...* Name: ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I smiled at him. Jeez! That laugh was making me want melt. Garret walked in and looked at Sedry with his arm around me. He was practically steaming. I was ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: New Smilies

    ok um...what the heck is this>> :smt099?

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Almega Galaxy: Corruption

    This sounds pretty good. I see it's kinda like Timmy's story...shoot I still need to finish reading Ch.2. Ugh. But yeah, It seems like a good read. True the age ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana tried to focus on what Lilly was saying. It was pretty hard to do. "Er..." She shut her eyes tight then opened them. "That, uh...sounds like a lot of ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Ok, as long as I get to do something." Daklana said, standing up. "Man, you're impatient." Zire said, rolling his eyes. Daklana let out a laugh. "It laughs?" "It? I ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I walked over to Garret who sitting on the edge of the bed while the others were joking around. "That was a horrible thing to do. Even for you." I ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *Sorry guys, I got grounded for a few days, but I'm back now! Wow I missed a lot...* I ripped down the halls. I ran right into the Hospital Wing. ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I was grounded. :(* Daklana layed her head on the table and drumbed her fingers. "You ok?" "No...I'm bored. I don't like ...

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "I'd love to Alice...but...I don't know if I can...I'm kinda busy." I said. "With what?" Alice asked. "Just...stuff." "What's going on with you Lindsay. It's like you don't like hanging ...

    Jul 28, 2007


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou