User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Fused

    Sandy watched Jax run around and she laughed. Jax's ears pricked up and she looked around. "It's just me." Sandy said standing up and walking over. "How you been?" "Fine ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Loading Problems Fixed

    It's fixed? Oh thank you Nate! You rock!

    Aug 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Second Chance Ranch

    Hey there. Let me just say I think you've got a nice little story going on here. I really think with a bit of work it could be really good. ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    *Omg Lupe. This sounds amazing. I'm so joining.* Name: Sandy Pressington Age: 52 DNA: Hyena Gender: Female

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tell me

    Tell me, little girl Why do you try so hard To impress him when He's not even looking? Tell me, darling Why don't you come here, Into my arms where ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *Um, I'd post, but I'm a bit lost here guys. I mean, we're at breakfast than we're in class then we're back before class and might just be me but ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. Pretty cool.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I walked down the hall and rubbed my eyes. I was so tired for some reason. I wasn't looking and I slammed into Alice. "Oh my gosh Alice. I'm so ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prose: "Today Earth, tomorrow...the UNIVERSE!"

    XD this was just great Dono. I agree with Caitlin, the first part was a lot funnier. But this is still funny. Great job. :)

    Aug 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prose: "Today Earth, Tomorrow...the WORLD!"

    Heh heh. This is really funny Dono. Yes, random, but entirely funny. :)

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Heh. I'll try. Not the best* "Zire..." Daklana said quietly. "Yeah?" "I...it's just that...what Arias and Ariana you really think..." "That we love each other?" "Yeah...that..." She turned her face ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana stopped running after a little less than an hour and leaned against a tree. She really wasn't paying attention to where she was going. All of the sudden she ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I sat through potions and talked to Sarabella a lot. We were both in a really good mood and a lot of the slytherins were bugging me and asking why ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Daklana was digging her shoes into the dirt. She was trying to be interested in her shoes, while everyone was talking about what to do, so she wouldn't look at ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I put my hand to my face and smiled. I remembered potions and walked down there. "What's got you so happy?" Sarabella asked as I sat next to her. "Oh ...

    Aug 6, 2007


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug