User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Garret and I were in the Hospital Wing getting him checked out. "You seem fine to me." Madame Pomfry(?) said. "Want to tell me what happened?" She asked. "Well this-" ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    "Kissing you in the driveway" By Acid Eyeliner

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Alex DeJule

    ...I could have sworn I commented on this...I know I read it... I really like it, Marc. Really sad, but really good. Man, when you like become a famous singer ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I almost dropped Garret, since I believed them, but he put his face to my ear. "She's lying." He whispered, I could feel his hot breath on my ear. "I ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I was walking down the hall, humming when I heard Alice shout and a bang. I ran around the corner to see Adam and Alice holding their wands out and ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And We're Back

    Umm...I've got a problem... Chat's not working right. It loads, but where the box pops up for you to sign in...it's gone. Edit: Oh, it works now. Nevermind. :)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 707

    I wrote this during the absence of YWS. I wrote a lot actually... *The title has nothing to do with the story, but I really want to use that as ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Jacob the squirrel

    Oh My Gosh...Dude, you have to write more! Like, this is a good start to introduce stuff, like Snoink said, but now you've got me wanting to know about the ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which is better?

    I'd loose A tooth. But can I yank it out myself? Much more fun. And gaps in your teeth are so cool! (Lucy, who would want to set fire to ...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    *tries not to attack KK* ...He's the actor who plays Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies. 7/10. It's pretty ok...

    Aug 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Lovely. 8/10

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Jam!

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 That's pretty cool.

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    October woke up to blaring sirens and people shouting. She jumped out of bed and pulled on her red uniform faster than a man could swing his blade. She ran ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I turned to Alice with my mouth hanging open. "Are you serious?!" I whispered. "Alice, I know you're crazy, but do you have a freaking death wish?" I was starting ...

    Aug 23, 2007


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia