User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    "What? Oh! Yeah. Of course." Cyan looked around to make sure everyone was there and walked over to where the kids were running around. There was a large stone pillar ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Name: Cyan Age: 20 Race: Human Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes, 5'9", 115 lbs (don't know what that is converted, sorry) History: Lives in Laterwatch by herself. Parents are ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He loves her

    You stand there With his arm around you. You’re stupid, child And a fool. Can’t you see That he loves her? And you’re just there To fill in the holes. ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Very Cool.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 Come on, it's Gaara!!

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ask the magic eight ball a question

    hmmm....I'll give it a try. Am I ever going to meet Rupert Grint in Person?

    Sep 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Solace

    *I did this for English Homework, so it's really bad. >.< But some fellow YWS names on here so I figured I'd post it. And if I didn't have to ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I didn't know what to say. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I hugged Alice. "I could never hate you." "Then what about last night? What ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I woke up with a big headache. I crawled out of bed and got dressed. I walked down the stairs, rubbing my eyes. "Hey Sam, is it time for breakfast ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fused

    "Sandy, we should tell the guys we're here." Corun said. "Yeah." Sandy said and turned the peice on and called them. Eric picked up. "Hello?" He said. "Hey. It's Sandy. ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: American Warrior

    Wow, this is really good, Z. :) I almost cried...but I'm really sensitive today. XP And I'm totally against war, but I do suppost the soldiers. I thought the rythem ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Which is better?

    :O Who...is...Rupert...Grint...?!?! *dies* lol jk :) It's the guy who plays Ron in the Harry Potter movies. Ring a bell? And Pete Wentz. He's younger and cuter. :) hmm... The ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Nice

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 meh

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Meh. They're ok. 7/10

    Aug 28, 2007


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins