User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! Name is Lindsay, hope you like it here. It's a great site. :) ...that's all...tee! Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    I'm on 13 lists?! Either you guy are crazy or you just wanna see the freak...lol I'm kidding. I feel very loved. ^_^ My list of...not 10....cause 10 is an ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "Or we could kill him." I had told Serdy that my leg hurt and I wanted to head back to the castle to get it fixed up, but I really ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I winced from the pain the shot up my leg everytime I took a step, but I didn't let Alice see it. I was mad with myself for being a ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ciao

    Woah, your name is Garrett? Sweet! lol Horse back riding eh? Sounds cool. I...couldn't ever do that, I'd probably just fall off. >

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I was still holding Sedry's hand and watched him go still. "No...Sedry? Come on, stay with me!" I looked at Calder and he shook his head. I stood up, letting ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I ran into the forest, ignoring the branches hitting me and scratching. Please be ok Sedry. Please don't be hurt I repeated that in my head. Over and over. I ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I walked back towards the Castle, feeling like I was on air. I heard a crash, but figured it was nothing, I really couldn't concentrate anyways. I felt a cold ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Why did...

    The Pigs in the ceiling watch you and whisper where you are to the signs. Why did the chicken run away from the Farmer?

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Woo! Go Google! lol Welcome to the site Polkadots, Kyte. I almost feel left out 'cause a friend told me about YWS, not Google. *sigh* Teehee

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    "But what about...I mean...Garret and...I thought you would hate me." I couldn't believe what he was saying. "I could never hate you." He stroked my cheek with his hand. "Good. ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I was looking down at my feet and when I looked up, Sedry was there. I tried to look at him, but I just turned away. Tears were welling up ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Kate and Jesse helped me up from the ground. I could barely breathe from the pain. I fell back down to my knees and cried. I took a deep breath ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I had been trying to ignore whatever was happening in the forest. I figured it was some kids messing around until I heard screaming. I ran towards the trees and ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I went up to my room and slept and cried for the rest of the day. I woke up at around ten at night. I walked down the stairs and ...

    Sep 5, 2007


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon