-
Re: Harry Potter
I looked at Sara in shock. "You might want to get dressed Linds, we need to get going." Sara said, smiling. "She's right Miss. Allen. Please go get dressed and ...
Sep 15, 2007 -
Re: Autumn -A Little Taste of Fall(ing) Ch.2
Dude...what the heck is up with Ally and Josh? Hmm...Anyways, Very good Tina, can't wait for the next one! Again, I saw nothing wrong with it, and Muffin pointed out ...
Sep 15, 2007 -
Re: Autumn -A Little Taste of Fall(ing)
haha I was really laughing at this. Tina, this is just great. I love Autumn! I wish I had something more like a review to say, but I see nothing ...
Sep 15, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 It's pretty cool.
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10 I like the flower but the background messes with the over all picture.
Sep 14, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 Relient K is really cool.
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I laid down on my bed and cried. I don't know for how long, but after everyone was gone there was a knock on the door. I got up and ...
Sep 13, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I smiled as I heard Sedry say those words and then I wanted to slap myself. Could I really have wanted a friend of mine to die? Why hadn't I ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
*Eep. Confusion...I'm gonna post and see if I can make any sense here.* I looked at Garret, passed out on the floor. Sarabella had helped me and Sedry out a ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 Timea, that is so you. lol But you're an awesome idiot! Power to the people! XD *I have no idea what I'm saying either >.
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10 It's pretty cool.
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
... Just cause I haven't put this up... DragonFireAsh and Layleun! (Don't kill me!) hmm... Author13 and sasquash maybe? They'd be cute ^_^ Armadian and little_angel_fire. XP teehee that's it. ...
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: The Alpha Galaxy
**Lethero? Again? Come on Ash! lol** Name: Taya Rikens Race: Half-breed Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearence: Brown hair to her shoulders, it's cut jagged and messy. Really light skin with ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
I couldn't be in a better mood. Garret was dead and out of my life and Sedry was ok. Once I got back to the common room, I fell asleep ...
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
Ok, I'm just putting more cause, like I said, I'm a forgetful dunce. >< QuiQui! [iQuippie] Because she's so cool to talk to. ^_^ Tony! [piepiemann22] Cause dude, he's just ...
Sep 11, 2007
