User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    When we caught up to Adam I understood what was going on. "You...you made Garret do that?" I asked Adam. He avioded my eyes, but nodded. I suddenly felt horrible. ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sminks

    *giggles* You actually posted this? Teehee. Silly Aet. ^_^ But really, I Lurve it! ( And I seriously giggled :O ) Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    *squeals* It's Lupe!! Oh my gosh, you're so pretty! How can you say you're not pretty? You so are. *whacks Lupe for saying she isn't pretty* You're beautiful dahling. *licks* ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I like it. so....8/10 ^_^

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    XD Poor Ash getting paired up with everyone. um um um um Yeah I got nothing.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    Well Rieda told me about the site, but I thought "Oh some writer site, probably full of pedifiles and stuff, I'll look but I'm not joining." And I got on, ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Alice, Sara, and I found a store that looked nice and went in. I really wasn't looking for anything, I was too tired to do anything. "Come on Linds, you ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    ...I'm posting. Daklana looked at Zire. "So you really don't know where it is? And it's like the blind leading the blind?" "I know where it is, but just...not at ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    MadHatter and Author13! Sorry, but I had to. *innocent smile*

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Another Matt! Hey Matthew. Welcome to YWS. Umm...just wondering, if you're 14, why does you age say 37? ...anyways...you like wolves huh? You'll get along great with Ash. haha Hope ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *dramatic music plays* iQuippie and resurectedauthor5! Sorry, but I had to eventually. :wink:

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Rushed Relationships

    Ok, this is my first attempt at a song, so don't shred it up too much please. I know it's weak and kinda bad, so yeah...Hope you like it. What ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    you eat my heart? Yeah, that definitely won't kill me. Why does eveyone think me and Ash? It's so....grrr. Some Random matches here: Layleun and AetLindling We need a match ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **pokes storybook* Is it dead or just dormit? I'll post if you guys still want to keep it going*

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 It House, but meh.

    Sep 15, 2007


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda