-
Re: High School with THEM
Skylar could swear she was losing her mind. She had to get out of school. She headed towards the back gate. She heard the leaves rustle in one of the ...
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: Big Sister
Have you ever wanted to cry? I've been there. Have you ever wanted to kill? I've done that. I know your mother said To stay away from me, But the ...
Sep 22, 2007 -
Re: High School with THEM
Skylar kept seeing those shiny black eyes and just knew it was the same person, she wanted to run but the teacher was watching. She looked over at the guy ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: I'm a killer
I'm alone in this world. No one cares about me. The world hates me... Like we haven't heard that before? I am alone And I believe no one cares And ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: High School with THEM
Skylar looked at him, whatever he was, and could barely breathe. "It-It isn't Halloween yet." Her voice shook and she tried to avoid his black eyes. "Just getting ready." He ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: High School with THEM
I know what you guys are thinking. Oh no! Another Storybook! But I've only ever done two and they died pretty quick, so I want to keep this one breathing. ...
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Jesse caught Adam's wand and Clader and Sedry held him down. I looked around, really confused, and eased back over to Adam. "Who is doing this Adam?" My voice was ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: What's that? That's who? Yup! That's thing two!!
I didn't even notice that was Lily and Snape...anyways...Welcome to YWS! I think I met Thing One on chat the other day. Um...Hi! lol I'm Lindsay. :) And I think ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Oh my gosh... It's me! :O ...with two english guys! lol one has his eyes closed but...who cares! ^_^
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Tomato!
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Name tag
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Alone
Lizzy, I must tell you this, I really love your poetry. You're very good at it. I really liked the rhyme scheme here. I had it ringing in my head ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: The valley
Ok... This can be improved, as the others have pointed out. I just wanted to say that the way you wrote it was ok. I could see what you were ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Worrying
...wow... Just wow. This was really good. Everyone got all the advice and tips down, but I just want to say that this was just great. I like how you ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Physics is...
...I truely have no idea what any of this means...or whatever was being talked about...or...Oh I just said "What does that mean?" Because I really don't know!
Sep 19, 2007
