User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    mmm. linds and...rick?! haaaaaaaaah. im so awesome.. *cowers* linds, dont hate me? XD someone do MEE! :p Er....huh? Where do you get that from? Seriously, that's just...random for lack of ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Skylar woke up with a jolt from the books being slammed on her desk. "You've slept almost 30 minutes after you could have left Miss Anderson." The teacher told her. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teardrops fall to soak my sholulders

    A single drop of moisture Rolls down my cheek And falls down To die on my shoulder. The pattern repeats Over and over Until my shoulders are soaked And my ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Gonna Laugh

    Okay! I must ask... how exactly did this poem kill a spider? XD Um...I flipped my notebook over kinda hard on the desk to write on the next page. And ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Murdered and The Murderer

    ...wow. Bella, I really like this. I mean, I can't even think of something that was wrong with it. Clau can apparently, lol no, just kidding. I think it's nice. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 I like it.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    :O Another Lindling?! ...oh no...jk! jk! Welcome to the site Enok. Hope you like it here. ^_^ Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I walked with everyone up to the Hospital Wing, too worried about Alice to think of anything else. Once we got her there, she was left to see if anything ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    As the bell for 4th period rang, Skylar stormed out of class before Mr. Lanston could get a word in with her. She headed in a bee-line for lunch. She ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Lindsay

    Woo! 30 down um...how many more to go? *Calls little penguin in charge of IQ points and is informed that she didn't have 30 to spare* ...Oh no...*shrugs* Oh well, ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    "What the hell is wrong with this school?" Skylar said as she watched Jyra run off. She was overwhelmed with what she had seen and the day wasn't even over ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    Awww!! I love it! This is really Cool. ^_^ Love it. Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Everyone was sitting around, waiting for Alice to wake up. When she did she started to ask odd questions. "Who are you? Where am I, and for that matter who ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Gonna Laugh

    Ok, a word to the wise, this poem is cursed. If you read it something terrible might happen. (Or not) It murdered a spider and I'm sure it can do ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10

    Sep 22, 2007


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus