User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making me think after reading your signature.

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    I don't tell anyone. I mean, I post my writing up on YWS of course, but you will never see me talking to anyone about an idea for a story ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I smiled as I looked myself over in the mirror. I really was looking foreward to this after all the stress everyone has had. I met up with Sara, Alice, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Skylar smiled at the guy, Max, was it? "So uh...what are you up to?" She asked. "Just walking around, nothing much." He said. "What about you? Doing anything exciting?" "No ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Skylar woke up from a sleepless night. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up on her battered couch. She turned sixteen in...she looked at her watch that was still on her ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Cause

    Moisture falls down. Born from our eyes And killed on our shoulders. Could these be tears? Another liquid flows. But it's thicker And darker. Maybe it's blood. There is so ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    cows

    Oct 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: My experience with batteries

    Ok...I know this is gonna sound bad...but like...that'd be a cool way to die. I mean think about it! Imagine a battery blowing up in your nose!!! Like dude, they ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10 Because it's a pig and they're awesome.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Friends

    I have...102.:) And I have no favorites really. But I can try and name a few off the top my head. Guys- Rick, of course. [resurectedauthor5] Dan! [vamplord12] Greg [Armadian] ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Anwser

    No You wanted an answer And that's what you get. I said you should wait I might come soon. But you wanted me now And I can't do that. We're ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The city of Roku

    Name: Laya Stillneir Age: 16 Gender: Female Race: Girl with wings (not sure what to call it) Appearance: Personality: Outgoing and active. Doesn't really like other people but will talk ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    rawr! Stop pairing me with people!! Me and Mark? *twitches* You're slightly insane I think Jabber. My turn to do some damage!! magicman and Jabber_The_Hut (:twisted:) someguy and ELven_Maiden (haha! ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for saying 'and' in all caps.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    Skylar woke up and got ready for school. It was a friday so she guessed that was good and her birthday was the next day. She was gonna try and ...

    Sep 30, 2007


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung