User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Lyrics Re: Visionaries

    I'm not very good at lyrics, but I think this was actually nice. Too cliche? No I don't think so. This is only my un-professional opinion though. But I think ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I gasped as I saw Sara fall. I rushed over there as fast as I could. "Adam..I don't want to hurt people." I heard her cry. "What's going on?" I ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Have A 2mm. Hole In My Heart

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS!! I hope you like it here. Your teacher told you about it? Woah...that's cool. Well I really hope you have fun and do a lot ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds 4: The Lands of Crayolla

    *chuckles* Aet, you are so silly. This was really funny. It didn't suck a single bit! And and and it made me smile. Which is like superly impossible because I've ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Coward

    Murder is only a joke to you, But that was my life you took. You walk around like it never happened. Like I'm not rotting in the ground. You think ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    "I still don't want you going by yourself." Lethero said. "I could go with her." Telayna spoke up. "But you're not a human." "Yeah but no body is gonna ever ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Werewolves

    Ash!!! You did another poem! Yay! Erm...ok, I'm gonna go all critique like now. :) I like it. Of course it had to be about werewolves right? The rhyming pattern ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Great (Online by Brad Paisley)

    Oh I hear this on the radio all the time when my dad has the country station on. It really is a great song.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    I changed from Staring_at_ceiling to Lindsaroo

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    "Maybe I could join in then?" A voice rang out from up top. Telayna landed with a thud in front of Lethero. All of them looked at her with some ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Hmm... Bella and Flemzo You don't pair me up and get away with it, dearie.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    *Yay! Thanks, Ash* Name: Telayna (Sorry, but I just had to) Age: 19 Race: Alan (half human/half bird) Gender: Female Weapons: Carries two handguns that are strapped to her sides ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Um...Hey Ash, can I still join? I know it's late but I said I would and...I forgot...But I really want to join, so just get back to me on that ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Mayhem

    Name: Tyantha Race: Elf Prof: Swordsman Appearance: Brown hair that is cut really short (Like a normal boy cut almost for safety reasons) Dark grey eyes. Slim and strong build. ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Field Trip Part 1

    ...Woah. That's some field trip... Ok, I must say that I really liked this. And I don't usually read a lot of the stories that are posted on here. But ...

    Oct 7, 2007


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass