User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Welcome Mat Re: My Trader Joes Tote Bag is Quite Heavy

    Hey there Giggles! (Awesome name by the way) It's gonna be my first year doing NaNo too. So good luck to you! And Latin for 7 years? Sweet! I'm just ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!!!!!

    Hey there! I actually really like your username. And I think you'll get along well with Timea. (PsychicNinja) She's a total Star Wars fanatic. In a good way of course. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiya

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here a lot. Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Understanding

    "If people find out they will think you crazy, They’ll lock you up and make you stop." Should be you're. "Nobody understands, That you are an emo." huh? I really ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Shadows

    I think that the last stanza had lines that are kinda too long for the poem. But you still works real well. It flowed really nicely and had nice imagery. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The blue girl

    I really don't know how I feel about this one. I think it's too rushed. If you give it some length and fluff it out more it could be really ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Throw It Away/Do It Again

    Done, done, onto the next one Because this one's the same one as the last A sad yearning for a different past Scribble it up, discard it, it's done Done, ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1: Sudoku and Suitcases

    Boo! :roll: Ok...this is really good! ^_^ I love vampire stuff first of all and I think it has great potential. Atemus seemed a bit out of it and stuff ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain Dance.

    Yeah this does have good imagery, but it was kind of mixed imagery to me. Like I could see what you were saying but the emotions were mixed to me. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Space and Time

    I'm just going to come out an say that I really really liked this. You have great imagery in this poem. I could even picture the winged guy and I ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Girl I Wish I Wasn't

    I really like this stuff you come up with. I still think you'd make a great song writer. That's what most of you stuff reminds me of. It's really good ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paper Clip

    Oh this is really nice, Max. I do agree that this could make a really nice song if you wanted to try it out. But it's still good as is. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    Wow...you are a really good artist. I love the little red demon kid. He's just so cool!

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    Wow Lizzy...the first one made my eye's bleed. lol But I love the gorilla. It's very cute! And so is the idea of it all. Very Nice. Lots O' Luv, ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Things I've Learned After It Was Too Late

    Woah... That's really cool, twit! I like it and it reminds me of an actual movie poster. And I'm wondering the same thing as Via. ^_^ lol Lots O' Luv, ...

    Oct 13, 2007


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor