User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New story...

    Um...okay... This is ok, but really, is it going anywhere? Is this just like the beginning to your story or something? Or is it just that? I don't think you ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: keep me safe.

    When i tell you how the world has, Fallen by my cold feet, and how my life Is ruined, and how i feel, I didn't like this part very much. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I think I was forced to start reading at 4? I used to think 'Go, Dog. Go!' was the biggest book I had ever seen. But, I started liking to ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    I like how you did this over again. It's much nicer. I didn't see it as her mother dying but more as her mother just leaving. But now that you ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the gradual instant

    I...have no idea what to say. But in a good way. This was really good. I'm going out and saying that I loved it. The imagery was excellent. And it ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjourno

    Hey there. Welcome to YWS!! Love the username, it's very nice. But dude...your avatar frightens me. lol I hope you like it here and have fun!! Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Haunting

    Ok, you had strong imagery here, but not really in the desired way. I saw everything you talked about, but it didn't ever click together for me. Like everything happening ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Well welcome back then. I think I might have seen you around but I really don't remember. Glad to have you back anyways. ^_^ Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Fleeting Universe

    I agree that with all those nice words it does make it seem more like it's great and beautiful or whatever, but the point needs to get across. I kind ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the circle that never ends

    I actually liked this. It's just my opinion but I found it a nice thing to read. It had good imagery even though it kind of fell out at one ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Forty Dollars is Forty Dollars

    Ok I really couldn't figure out what this was meant to be at all. In the beginning I had an image coming to me but then as I got farther ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Fetts Vette

    I kind of understand what's going on. But I still don't know that much about Star Wars. It was ok though and I found it kinda funny that you made ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Junkfood killed superman

    haha This was really cute. It was a nice little song and I could almost imagine a melody to it. It was a bit....what's a word for it...odd? But I ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    Woah these are really nice. I really like the second and the third one. The second one because I always love pictures of any body of water. It's really nice. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Slippery When Wet

    Hey there and Welcome to YWS!!! I hope you have a good time on the site. Yeah...that's it... Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Oct 13, 2007


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw