User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Other Poetry Re: Yerma

    This was really good. Um...I liked how you kept to a pattern and still made it a really nice poem. And it was just...good. I really don't know what to ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Angels dwell in harmony

    Oh this is a really great poem. I love the rhymes and everything. I don't really know what to say except that it was good. Um...yeah... Keep up the good ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My worst part of the day

    Ok just saying, this made me laugh. Yes, it's cliche in the way that this has been written over and over, but it's also relating to a common topic. So ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: we took some drugs

    I actually liked this. Yes you had absolutely no grammar and everything. But if you ignore that and look at the actual poem and read and understand the emotions then ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: isn't it ironic?

    Aww laf, this is really good. Your boyfriend is a good poet. I think it flowed really well and I don't see anything wrong with it. It's got a nice ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: SABLE

    Oh my god Elliot. I'm really sorry. I have to say that this poem was really beautiful kinda made me cry. And I'm not even lying because I have a ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: [Insert interesting intro thread title here]

    Hey there and welcome to YWS!! Hope you like it here! Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Faceless Names

    I like this a lot. Umm...I really can't find anything against it except that in some parts it didn't flow too great. But I'm now totally in love with the ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forgotten

    Ok this poem was ok, but there were a few things that soured my opinion. Once I used to live a happy life, filled with happiness and no strife. Your ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Reaching Up To Catch the Sun

    I do agree that it is slightly redundant, but I actually liked this. I think that it being all together and not seperated into stanzas was slightly hard on the ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Revision

    This is really nice. I really don't have anything to say about it except that I had to read it over one or two times to really understand the meaning. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Baby We Know That'll Never Be

    Ok I actually like this a bit. I agree that something major like the alchohol should be closer to the begining. Maybe if you were trying to avoid it and ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Well hey there. Welcome to YWS! Once you do post some stuff I'd be more then happy to read it, as well as a lot of other members. Might not ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello to all of the new members! And Welcome to YWS!!!

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    *Ok then, let's get to the meeting or whatever. Everyone can meet there so we have everything on level ground aye?* Skylar looked at her watch. She should probably head ...

    Oct 13, 2007


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare