User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship.

    I real like this because it was nice to just read a happy poem for once. It kind of lifts up your spirits and makes you want to go do ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Hide and Seek

    Awww I love poems like this because they're so innocent. It's really cute and childish. It's a very nice poem. :)

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Love Poem of Sorts

    Awww I really like this. Bella, you're lucky you got a guy as sweet as this. And of course he's lucky to have such a great girl. :wink: haha Anyways, ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Beautifully Evil a novel

    Hey Jared. Well everyone else went in depth and covered most of it, but I just wanted to add in my thoughts. I like dark and gruesome so this is ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Josh

    Well ok, I'm just gonna share my thoughts because I found this. I agree with everyone. I really loved this. It's really nice how you compare the character to a ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Homing Pigeon

    I personally like the first version better. I love how you compare your heart to a homing pigeon. I had never thought of it that way, but now that I ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Please be Seated

    I'm sharing the same thoughts as everyone I think. It was very cute and funny. Some of it seemed a bit forced but it was still very nice. Keep it ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Shuffling Scared

    Hey there. Hmm...I don't know how I feel about this poem. I like the first two lines because I feel like that a lot and I can relate. (Even though ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Lolly & Ollie's Quest for Cereal

    Oh my gosh...this was awesome!!!! I died laughing reading this. It was so hilarious. My favorite part was: Lolly: we only want justice. Ollie: Not me! I want cereal! hahahaha!! ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I Was A Teenage Bus-Rider

    woah woah woah woah waoh! I swear I read this and commented...god I'm losing it. >.< Anyhars, this is really cute, Qui. In a "Yellow Bus Monster" kind of way. ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Real

    Ok wait. When did you post this and why didn't you tell me it was so good?! Qui dear, I really love this. You are so good at this stuff. ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Elixir: The Side You Don't See

    haha This was so er...odd? random? funny? I really don't know, but it was really cool. I, at first, thought it was gonna be some sci-fi type of poem or ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: When Left to myself

    I want to go into full depth reviewing here, but I don't know if I can. I'm kinda lazy right now, but it was a nice poem. I think that ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I am

    haha I really liked this poem. It was a bit confusing to read until I realized it was meant to be like that. It's a fun little thing and I ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Tyrant King

    Ok I'm going to stick my opinion out here. I really don't think this was bad. It rhymed...and that's a good thing right? No but really, it was nice. I ...

    Oct 14, 2007


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin