User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm With Mother

    I really liked this. It was very sad and emotional. At first I cried Protected myself As the punches and kicks Hit me. Then I took it No emotion on ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Prison

    Hi there Jassie!! It's too early for me to be mean, so I'm gonna say that I liked this. ^_^ The idea of comparing a home to prison is used ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hOld Me

    This was ok, just you need to read over your work and fix all your grammar mistakes. It's not too nice on the eyes when it's got so many errors. ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Affection

    Aw Man Jared, I really liked this. I really wish I had more time to review it for you but I need to go to bed. But I still wanted ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: There are monsters under my bed

    Awww Vince! I loved the ending. I giggled. :oops: hehe I don't think the mosters under the bed theme is over used at all! I love that stuff!! I think ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Can a heart?

    I like this. Yeah it's short, but some really deep emotion can come from just a single line. Very good.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: SS Apple

    haha this is so cool. I like it and the shading. I really like the stem for some reason...yeah don't ask.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Super Mario Bros.

    It's really good but I think the mouth is kind of weird...but I like how it looks in the all.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wint'ry

    This is very nice. Good job on it.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dan Sanders Photography take 2

    These are so beautiful!! I like the third and the forth one the best. They're very pretty.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Song of the Secret Keepers

    Woah these are really nice drawings. You are a really good artist, Kel. They're so profession looking. ^_^ Lots O' Luv, Lindsay

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital photographs, fresh off the memory card.

    Woah these are really nice. I really like the one of the cat. Oh and the one of the single petal on the ground. It looks really nice. Lots O' ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Horsefeathers

    Awwww I liked this. It was a very cute and sweet story. Very nice to read. I think you ended it perfectly. ^_^ Nice Job.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Another New Logo

    I love this one!! So cute!

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frozen

    I agree with Snoink. It seems very choppy and not very nice to read. But I still like it besides that. I really like this part: "I’ll drink to the ...

    Oct 14, 2007


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn