User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    8/10

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    *No freaking idea what to put, but I'll try to keep this moving* They reached the police station a while later. Laney and Lethero walked into the door and Telayna ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pick my new avatar!

    XD They're all awesome. But I must say 6. Because it has Ron on it! Plus I like the saying.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Show Cancelled For October 21, 2007

    That's sad...but we'll live. :D Good luck on the next one, Nate!

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Pretty funny.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    This is the desktop on my main computer. ^_^

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The only one

    I think you have a good idea but you have to work on some stuff. The only one was me, the only one you refused to see. No matter what ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Telayna looked at Lethero's outstretched hand then looked up to his face and smiled. "So you're calling me a freak?" "Pretty much." He smiled and she took his hand. He ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    *Senna? Isn't it Laney? Well I'm still gonna use that...* Telayna kept a steady pace behind Laney. She felt a searing pain run up and down her back and pressed ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    "Are you on something?" I second that question. I even have the confused, you're a psycho, face to go with.

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: For the Win

    I read your poem and I felt like typing out FTW!!!! haha I liked this. It was really nice and I liked how you set it up. The repitition didn't ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Oh Coolness! Welcome to YWS!! Oh I have a question! Pick me! Pick me! *waves hand high* teehee. Anyways, what kind of stuff do you write? (I'm so original :wink:) ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We are the CRA

    Um...uh ok. Welcome to YWS anyways...I guess...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bees and Wasps

    This was really nice to read. I have to admit that the last line really threw me off. I was kinda like "Huh? wtf?" But I like random endings and ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Unexpected Criminal

    haha This is very cute. ^_^ I love how you switch at the end and make Mr. Po a dog. It's very suprising and I all in all really liked ...

    Oct 14, 2007


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket