User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    haha Nice. 9/10

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Most Awards!

    YWS Clown: Mattster Most Likely to Be a Janitor: Saint Razorblade :D Most Spirited: laf! [little.angelfire] Most Chatty: Me or so I'm told Most Likely to End Up on a ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official YWS Prom King/Queen Nomination Thread!

    King: Dono Queen: Mesh

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I had been sitting around in the common room for a while. It was empty now that almost all of the students had gotten back and went to bed. I ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS!

    Happy Birthday YWS!! Love you! lol

    Nov 11, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: High School with THEM Discussion and Ideas

    Ok guys I know I haven't really even looked at THEM for a while, but I've been going through a lot of stuff and now I'm totally lost and my ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Peer editing in school

    Oh jeez...last week I had to edit a short story and it was all in chat speak! O_O It almost killed me. And besides that, the story kinda sucked...I mean ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A couple tries

    Well my scanner died on me so I took pictures of this really awesome (in my opinion) drawing I did. I might try with my mom's later, but not right ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ Is awesome < Has soft hands =P v Is a guy (I don't think I have 150 friends...but I'm close enough...unless I'm thinking of something totally different...if so, ignore ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *looks at Rick, Penguin, and Reak* Busy bunch of matchers you are. Err...Frodo and Sam! Best match ever! (aka Penguin and Me!) :p

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Apocalypse-Prologue

    Hey Ash. I really like the style you're going with on this. *And no werewolves for once! I'm impressed!* I love reading journal type things because then you really feel ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    "Belle. Is that short for something?" he asked her "Mirabelle. But I don't like it too much. So I just say Belle." "I think Mirabella is nice, but Belle it ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ok, so here is me again. Kinda blurry, but it's the best I can do with my piece of trash camera phone.

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    Name: Mirabelle (Belle for short) Age: 15 Appearance: Long blond hair pulled back most of the time in a braid. Really nice blue eyes. Slim and nice build. Very pale ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    My dad's work was evactuated today. I'm amazed our school isn't yet. I can smell the smoke, but I might just be paranoid. >.

    Oct 23, 2007


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern