User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    Anna didn't want her voice to break while she spoke for she found this boy slightly attractive and didn't want it to show. She took a deep breath and looked ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    Anna looked down at her hand that had been taken by the guy. She felt her face slightly flush and looked away from him. She sharply pulled her hand away ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    *another one? can't hurt I guess.* Name: Annabelle Sparks Nickname: Anna but only people close to her call her that Gender: Female Hair: Light brown Skin: White but tanned slightly ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings.

    Yay! You're from Cali!! ^_^ Sweet, we people from CA are just so awesome right? heh... Anyways, Welcome to YWS! I hope you have a great time here, it's a ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 I love Free Willy but I've seen it a lot

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    laf, I is very sorry about your peircing :( But you still look sooo pretty!! Saint, Omg! It's your face!!! *hugs and clings* I love you ^_^ FRODO!!! *hugs and ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    08 Jan 2007 The day I joined YWS and it's almost been a whole year. I must admit you all scared the crap out of me when I first joined ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I picked at my shoe and concentrated on it. "Really, it isn't that bad." The Haru kid said again. I sighed. "Not too bad? I'm sorry, but I'd much rather ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ummm... ummmm... u m It's me! They're both kinda meh...but I just got a haircut. ^_^ You wouldn't know if I hadn't told you but still lol. My hair feels ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What is your sign?

    I'm a Scorpio! Ruling planet is Pluto? Well Pluto is awesome, but it isn't a planet anymore...? meh. It's still cool :P

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    I took a deep breath and looked around. "We need to find out where we are. If only we knew that we might be able to get out...but that seems ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    Telayna laid a hand on Lethero's shoulder. "Thanks for taking care of him." she smiled and he rolled his eyes. "Just get over there already." She smiled and walked over ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Sada Revival

    *Ok I'm just gonna put the old one up but edited a bit :) And I think I read it all, tell me if I messed anything up with my ...

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Most Results!!

    Me? Chatty? ...but...I don't talk that much...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Wet Flowers

    What would you say to me If I told you I loved you? Would you smile and kiss me Right then and there? Would you hold me in your arms? ...

    Nov 17, 2007


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse