User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being unprepared

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for jumping to conclusions :wink: I've never actually said I would

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning your own girlfriend. I mean really, how could you? :P

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being too good looking

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for slaying shades, that's just not nice.

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Adam! You're adorable! ^_^ And you look great in that mod shirt. =P Lupe, you look so silly. ^_^ And pretty of course!! :D Acoustic, you're very cute. And your ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi. sup'.

    Ron is a cool name :) Welcome to YWS Hope you like it here Love, Lindsay

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas?

    Giant stuffed penguin!! :D Yak bone bracelet Twilight Hairspray DVD Sweeney Todd soundrack ^_^ Swearshirt 3 shirts 3 PJs pants (mmm fuzzy) Socks! iPod video iPod case Slytherin wristcuff Tiny ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 2)

    Hi again :p I really like where you're going with this story. I mean, you set up the um...plot? really well. You show that something is going on but you ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 1)

    Hey Errant. I think this starts off very good. The whole thing was slightly hard to read just because of some grammar mistakes and whatnot...but I think they've been pointed ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1. No title yet.

    Ok this was supposed to be Chapter 1 of my NaNo but then my computer ate it and I couldn't get it until like a few days ago -_- But ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    [s]1- 7/10 2- 9/10[/s] um...10/10

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 Cute and funny.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whom is awesomer?

    pssssst Rick is awesome tooo! >.>

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whom is awesomer?

    ...This again? I couldn't verbally pick and now I have to "vote"?!?! hmm...*ponders*

    Dec 17, 2007


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath