-
Re: I Think I'm In Love #1
Ok well I don't know if I'm repeating anyone here or not, since I'm lazy to read all the reviews XD but I really thought the main idea of it ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Pierced with love
It can't be right For me to cry When I think of you Because you're the perfect guy. It's like there's no one else When I talk to you And ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I went crazy with my camera last night sooooo... Me pouting =O a smile! not really =P I have no glasses in this one...uck ...I have no idea either... BIG ...
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O I missed looking at this for a while... Why are you all so hott? well I saw so many pics...I'll try and remember XD Maybe- Ariel! *hugs* Omg you ...
Feb 23, 2008 -
Re: My YWS Reunion Dream...
See, if I ever have a dream about YWS...we're going out to dinner or swimming or something... No more soda before ya'll go to bed
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Mongolian Cheese Snicker-Os!!!™©®!
This is true, I don't understand this at all...but it made me smile ^_^ *hugs Aet*
Feb 17, 2008 -
Re: Greetings!
Hey Kevyn! I love the way you spell your name! Sorry, I just think it's totally cool :) Well Welcome to YWS! Well I'd love to see your works when ...
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Alzz - I love the hat ^_^ Frodo - Gorgeous as ever!!! Trident - You and your friend are oh so cute and your friend's girlfriend is very pretty :) ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Need a Crit?
Here's my chapter 1, and chapter 2 =P Thanks Jared! ^_^
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Chapter 2. No title yet.
*If anyone has read my chapter one, as well as this, I just would like an opinion on if you guys think I should change it to 1st person. I ...
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
The new thread starts out with two totally cute blondes!! ^_^_^_^ hehe Really though... Jared- You are like omg soooo cute! Alzz- Pretty as ever my dear! ^_^
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!
*sighs* This is rather depressing. I love A knights tale sooo much. And he had to die at such a young age.
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: I'm Mark, nice to meet you!
Hey Mark! Welcome to YWS! ^_^ I've never been to Birmingham, but I've been to a lot of other places in England. I love the country, it's absolutely gorgeous. That's ...
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: Harry Potter
*...It's been a while since I posted soooo....* I blinked a few times at what Alzz had said. "Uhhh...well...that's...." I tried to get my words out but they were blocked ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Beasts
Jan 6, 2008
