User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Welcome, Andy! It looks like you're off to a great start. I've learned a lot from reading and posting at YWS, hope the same works for you!

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Your work sounds interesting! Especially the last one. Welcome!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now or Never

    Welcome, Beckie! I write fantasy too (as do a lot of others here). It's awesome that you've finished a novel! Good luck with your writing, and I hope to see ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS, Caroline! I love graphics design and photography too. I look forward to seeing your stories!

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Welcome, Sally! I like your username.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mandatory Debut?

    LOL, Phorcys! :D Welcome, Jon! History and guitars? Awesome. ^_^ Hope to see you around!

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Hehe, when I logged on the colors/lack thereof confused me. :D

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me. Geez.

    Yay for us vegetarians! ;) (If anyone's still confused about the terminology of stuff, this is rather nifty) Anyway! It's nice to hear about you, Aleksandra. It's really cool that ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 2007 issue of Squills is Up!

    Brilliant! It looks great, and it's very informative and entertaining.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello... I'm Lily. I just joined, after finding this site yesterday (through NaNoWriMo). It seems very nice here... I've been writing--or trying to write--fantasy lately. I started my current story ...

    Dec 13, 2006


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain