User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Two New Point Messages

    I got one! You earned 21.9 Points for that post! Did you know that is how much a candy bar cost in 1902? I remember quite right; I would go ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward newbie thread*

    Hello! You seem very cool. ^_^ Welcome!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Ditty, welcome!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Promised Skins are FINISHED!!!

    All of them are wonderful! I'm having a hard time choosing which to use :D

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Welcome! How nice to meet you ;) Yay for monkeys!

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    ShadowTwit--I'm pretty sure the people here will be able to help you. ;) Welcome! Have fun. Theruralruins--nice username! Your story sounds interesting. Welcome to YWS.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Welcome, Qamar! Nice to meet you. Enjoy the site!

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Welcome, Maria! I hope you'll like it here. You can feel free to PM me if you need help, a critique, or someone to chat with. :)

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello, welcome! :D

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konichiwa, let's get drunk. X3

    Yay! Hehe, Newfieland... I used to live around there. Welcome to YWS, I hope you'll enjoy it here.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Premission to come aboard?

    Hello, TT! I've never been into Star Trek.. But welcome!

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    (yay for fantasy and commas ^_^) Welcome, everyone! I hope you'll all like it here.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a peck of the keys

    Penguins!!! YAY! :D Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it. I look forward to reading your work!

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello? (What do I say!!!!!!!!!!!)

    lol :) Welcome!

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Welcome, Alex! Looks like we have quite similar (dis)tastes in music. ;) Enjoy the site!

    Feb 3, 2007


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken