User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Writers Corner Re: work of a bird

    Ooh... I remember running into Karenna and Tannar in the character answer game. :D I'm definitely going to check out your stories.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Nuancing Dialogue: Grammar + You

    So very true. Excellent article!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    Wow, you have a quite a bit going on. :D Impressive. I'm also curious about what Davy and Di is about. ^_^

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    That's awesome! Congrats.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Lexical pollution:

    Interesting article! Hee, it reminds me of a quote I saw in one of my old English textbooks, which said something along the lines of "If you think a flea ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Find A Good Title

    I'm not too good at it either, but... what I generally do is just go through writing the story, and by the end of it some word or phrase has ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    If I want to have an exotic name in a fantasy story, coming up with one is usually pretty challenging for me. Though, I don't think it's always necessary to ...

    Dec 19, 2006


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni