User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Writing Tips Re: Attention to Detail

    Great tip! Thanks for posting it. And -- Though the similarities between YWS and Navy SEAL training are admittedly slim That made me laugh ^_^

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Research Re: Need Help about Angels and Valkyries

    I think angels are more general, in terms of what cultures have them and what they do. From what I understand Valkyrie and specific to Norse mythology, and their job ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chosing A Title

    Neato! I've been toying with a title I wasn't sure about... Though this test gave it a 79.6, lol.

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Research Re: Fact Check

    For the first question... I really don't know. For the second... Comas aren't always caused by injuries like that. Some diseases, especially ones that affect the nervous system, can lead ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Cal's Hyde Park Corner Soapbox Oration #4

    a leapard can't change his stripes, and this is not rocket surgery LOL! This whole article was very helpful (and quite entertaining :D). Thanks for posting it!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fleet

    Oh cool... Good luck with it (and with Oblivion too). Characters not leaving you alone is a positive thing, I guess. :D

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Semicolons

    Yesss! Thanks for posting this. ^_^ I dislike how semicolons get such a bad wrap sometimes. They can be quite nifty.

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    :lol: Words to live by, Snoink.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lilyy's scribblings

    Thanks Elelel :D I'm a bit psyched about my second idea (the one about supernatural creatures) at the moment. Yesterday I finally though up a would-be scientific explanation for magic ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Finally something to calm my writing ADD

    Sounds like a cool combination! Good luck with it.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lilyy's scribblings

    Thanks Myth! It does seem to be helping a lot... Though I have actually started writing the prologue and first chapter even though I haven't finished outling... I couldn't help ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Various Ramblings About Why El Isn't Writing

    Ooh! Your work all sounds really interesting. I look forward to reading some of it!

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Research Re: Linky-Links

    Awesome! Thanks for sharing those, they're very helpful.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to get more critiques

    Yay, good article! :D The only thing I can think of to add--and maybe this is just me--is don't preface the piece by telling us what a friend, teacher, or ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Checklist to perfect each chapter

    I think a good thing to have at the of chapters is something surprising that'll keep the reader wanting more.

    Feb 13, 2007


The highlighted children are not mine.
— AresFig