User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm trying, with difficulty, to read Eldest (by Christopher Paolini). :? When it gets too boring, I switch to Jane Eyre. A weird combination, lol.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: reading

    Aww, only 10... Most of these are series, hope that's ok. - Lord of the Rings - Harry Potter - Earthsea - A Great and Terrible Beauty - The Old ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Where Does Writing Hide?

    - in old notebooks in drawers that are opened once a year - in overheard conversations - in ungodly hours of the morning - in the feeling of holding fresh, ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Claudette - Hmm, I don't think it could've been Lily Cole. As far as I know, she hasn't acted in any TV shows or movies, except as Alice in Phantasmagoria ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Aww, thank you so much, Claudette! ^_^ Of course you can save some. Rows 4 & 5 are of fashion model Lily Cole in various photoshoots.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    I'm guessing it's ok to post icons here? :) Here are some I've made... They're all from a few months ago actually, and looked a bit less washed-out on my ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Christmas Ghost Stories!

    Ahaha, I've been doing just that for the past week :lol:... I just posted it here .

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    It was totally wonderful... *sigh* ^_^ I should read it again sometime soon. It's amazing, both how much mythology Tolkien created for Middle Earth, and how powerful and beautiful it ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I enjoyed it when it was taking me closer to the day I die. Now that it's taking me farther away, I don't care for it so much." -Gordon What ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Count: 102. Oh well... “Come on!” screamed Jennifer. “Please come on!” The baby black bear continued galloping in circles on his chubby legs. He moaned and growled, and balked at ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Long, long ago, longer ago than the War of Lythxenvaldwen, before the first Dwarves of Krunknimakkel had gone forth to mine jewels from the bowells of Mount Ubitinuknuk, a fair ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    Speaking as someone who's not very fond of Eragon *cough*seriouslackoforiginality*cough*, my answers might not be exactly what you're looking for, but.... 1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? Harry. 2. Gal

    Dec 17, 2006


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink