User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Media Reviews Re: Trickster's Choice

    I haven't read it... I might, but I didn't much like any other of Tamora Pierce's books, so I'm not sure... Btw, there's already a thread for this book just ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Golden Compass . I read it once before, several years ago, but decided now was a good time to re-read it because 1) I just finished the three Sally ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    Nice! I especially like that cute little bee. ^_^

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Wow... your drawings are all very nice! Sorry to hear about your scanner. :(

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Reviews

    I haven't read Trickster's Choice, though I might since I've heard some good stuff about it... I'm not really a fan of Tamora Pierce, though. I read the first two ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds cool. It makes me think of not-too-serious fantasy, maybe with two main characters and lots of surprises... I would probably pick it up. Feed the Hex (I should ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Signet Classics: Full of Typos?

    I've noticed a bit of this sort of thing in Borders Classics too. They cost $5-10... There aren't a whole lot, and they don't bother me terribly.. but I do ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Childhood

    It's very nice!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Well it sounds like just that--a book that intentionally uses and pokes fun at overused fantasy cliches. :D I'd pick it up and look at the back cover, maybe flip ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art

    Nice!

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 9/11 Digital

    The first one's alright, if simple. The second I honestly don't like much (even with the political message aside). The coloring of the background image is rather dull, and too ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    Thery're all excellent! The second is especially intriguing.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    The, um, "novel" I've just started working on did sprout from a dream. Originally. Though I've tweaked it so much that it only retains some vague basic concept from the ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Probably when I was five or six... Through elementary school, we regularly had to write stories. Often seasonal type things, like Halloween stories or Christmas stories. But I have a ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Here's a notebook and thirty pencils--tell me about what happened, or else!" What would you say if you found u could only type ur novel in chat language?

    Jan 16, 2007


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love