User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    And, Lilly03, when you say The Old Kingdom, which series is that? Are you talking about Abhorsen? Yeah. I wasn't totally sure what the series as a whole was called, ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    The AGPoTCToS approached the pancake, his arms outstretched and his eyes glistening with appetite. "Oh no you don't!" shouted John. He leaped towards the cannibal, but stubbed his toe and ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    I read the first one... It was pretty good, but as you said it was a little juvenile so I didn't really feel driven to read the rest of them. ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Headaches and sneezes, Shivering, aching, and cold, I wish he was here.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Losing an essential item of clothing, certainly! People say stupid things in speeches in front of crowds all the time, with minimum embarassment--they're called politicians." - Felicity Would you be ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Felicity to Émon : I have no idea what's going on, dear. I was rather hoping you could tell me! Felicity's answering machine : If you're one of the brats, ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    JRR Tolkien JK Rowling Philip Pullman Terry Pratchett Susan Cooper Libba Bray Diana Wynne Jones CS Lewis Garth Nix Edit: and Ursula LeGuin! How do I keep forgetting her.

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    The sky begins to Clear; it is the day after Storms and shocking pain.

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    As the penguins left for Starbucks, John's would-be co-star (a tall, slender, bosomy, raven-haired woman) dashed to his fallen body. She wore a plain blue dress, but its demure simplicity ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Harry Potter is good. It's fast-paced and exciting. LOTR, however, is of another league completely. Even the LOTR movies are far and away superior to the HP ones. I completely ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Aw, thanks Jenna! Sure. :) I'm assuming that character's name is Fai? :lol: Here's what I made, let me know if you want anything different.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Aww! You guys are too kind. :) Btw, I can take requests for avatars and stuff, so if you want one just let me know.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    Wow, she is very cute. ^_^ Her hand looks a bit odd though.

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Thanks Kitkat. That was a fun one to make. :) So, remember the Deathly Hallows cover I made for that contest? Well I decided to go for a more properly ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Earlier today, I spent a dreadful amount Of time at chem lab. (soo bad :P)

    Feb 5, 2007


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell