User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like an anthology, possibly. Or perhaps a story that focuses on a storyteller and the many stories that person has... It's not extremely catchy, but if it had ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "...tongue-tied?" - Felicity. Have you ever laughed and cried at the same time? If so, what had happened?

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Cool name! It sounds like an angel in the disguise of a detective... Edit: Oh sorry, that was to Imp... Emma reminds of the Jane Austen character of that name, ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "So, you see, there was this thread on one internet forum I visit, and it was about making up the worst possible opening line ever, so I wrote one and ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I don't listen to music when I'm actually writing... But I do listen to music to get ideas, and sort of get into the mood for a scene.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A nice girl, but slightly mysterious. Eelyah

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: This is art.....right?

    It's a toss-up to me too... On one hand it is a little like photography, but most of the time things people take photographs of aren't copyrighted works by other ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Makes me think of a young-ish, somewhat good-looking male journalist. Probably one of Irish descent. Esteban Winthrop

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "The time my lower leg was obliterated by a car's wheels. Or so I like to say." - Silas What would your online username be?

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    The (would-be) co-star let out a mighty screech, and set about planning how she would haunt the samurai's family for thirteen generations to come. John, meanwhile, blinked. He looked down ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    "What on earth is it?" whispered Felicity. "I actually haven't the faintest idea," said Silas. "I suppose it could be some sort of vehicle?" Felicity took a faltering step towards ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    Skyvalker gasped. "Zat vas not zapposed to happen!" he screamed. He sprinted back into the crowd. "After him!" screamed John's--or Tom's--(would-be) co-star in return. She rose higher into the air ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover of my story

    Hey, pretty good. :) The only suggestion I can think of is to make "Book 1" smaller, or in a different part of the image. So that it doesn't look ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It automatically makes me think of music... Maybe something about how music/singing affected someone who was going through a very difficult situation. It catches my eye--I'd pick it up. Rob ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Lonely little girls With paws, tails, and shining eyes, Wait for their mother.

    Feb 18, 2007


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore