User avatar

Lilyy03

  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    Yay, I made it! To think that two or so days ago I was thousands of words behind and toying with the idea of not winning. NaNo is the best ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Ooh, it's so neat to see everyone's. Here's mine. (The painting is from here .)

    Nov 17, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    Lilyy03, as always!

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I adored the first book, but I was sort of disappointed by the second and third. I found the first book to be refreshing and delicious, and I'll willingly admit ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Wow, thank you! Layleun, I actually use Paintshop Pro. :) And hmm, here are some more that I've made recently. Harry Potter and Keira Knightley, lol. And then this... thing. ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    That time of year again...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I'd imagine her to have red hair and hooded eyes... She seems slow and quiet and maybe a little boring, but she hides many secrets and is actually quite quick-thingking. ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I picture a young, blonde boy who's somehow very insightful for his age. Karita

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: COSMONAUT //jack of all trades

    Whoa... This is some fantastic stuff, Meep! The gate is especially good. I like the photography too... The doll and the elephant are cute.

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Butterfly Tattoo

    Well no, not obsessed , but since it's conveniently located in the corner of my browser, I do end up using it often. :P

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Butterfly Tattoo

    I never heard of it either. But, from the synopsis on Wikipedia, it looks to be interesting. And it most probably is good, since it's Pullman's... I'll keep an eye ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    She hoped she didn't embarass me? What did that introduction mean?

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Aside from not being able to stand the name "Marie"... XD I picture a plain girl with brown hair and freckles. She's quiet, but with a hidden desire for risks ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Heh, I thought of a rather self-absorbed person, probably because of the "My". I picture a proud, mysterious, dark-haired woman. Adela Desdian

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a book about writing... Either dealing with why using cliches is bad, or why labeling things as cliche is bad. I'd look at it, certainly. The Eleventh ...

    Mar 9, 2007


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury