-
Re: Questions Only
Have you had a dummy art teacher?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Are you ignorant to the concept of the primary colors of printing and photographic processing?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Are morals magenta?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Is it morally unacceptable to ask stupid questions?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
What are those?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Do you have a dictionary at hand?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Are you questioning my questionation abilities?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Do you think I was questioning anything else?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Is there really a national competition?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Are you a fanatical magentist?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Someone on NaNoWriMo--I don't remember who, to be honest, but I'm grateful to whoever they are :D--posted a link to YWS. I followed it, and signed up the next day.
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Happy New Year, YWS!
Woooo, happy new year! Good luck to everyone, in their writing and everything else.
Jan 1, 2007 -
Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*
Ohmigosh *wipes tears of laughter* These are too great (although I don't usually like cats ;)).
Dec 30, 2006 -
Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)
Wow. Um. I think that first one may have a house elf look going on, with the ears and skin tone... They're creepy, but cute in a way I guess...
Dec 30, 2006 -
Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)
hehehe. myyyyy dog is giviung nmmmmw a fubny look. now my nose hurts. Translation: Hehehe. My dog is giving me a funny look. Now my nose hurts.
Dec 18, 2006
