-
Re: Raising the mammoths (and other extinct species)
Also, as they'd be half breeds, wouldn't the animals then be infertile? Depends on the number of chromosomes mammoths and elephants have. If the cross-breeds would end up with an ...
Jan 27, 2007 -
Re: Raising the mammoths (and other extinct species)
Mammoths may roam again after 27,000 years (by Mark Henderson, The Times Online, August 15th 2006) Bodies of extinct Ice Age mammals, such as woolly mammoths, that have been frozen ...
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: President Clinton?
I'll be able to vote by the time the next presidential election rolls around... I would almost definitely not vote for a republican. I would vote for Obama, but Hillary ...
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Super Awesome Icons
Some of those are nice... Not to be a spoilsport, but did the original icon makers say it was ok for you to put their icons on another website without ...
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
"Karma Police" - Radiohead
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: Only Speak in Song Titles
"Bones" - The Killers
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Last letter
A Great and Terrible Beauty
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Antonyms
suggestion
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
^_^ Am I the only one on here that when they read the thread title immediately thought Fiddler on the Roof? "Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match, find me a ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Change TWO Letters!
shine
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Pillars of Creation Toppled
I always find this sort of thing awe-inspiring. ^_^ We're seeing things out there the way they were thousands of years ago, and the way those things are now will ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Featured Member: 1/14/07-1/21/07
Congrats Claudette! And Phorcys. You two did a lot of work!
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Could you look up manikin and/or magenta in one of your dictionaries? (I g2g now, it was fun questioning you! ;))
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
Would not your art teacher have taught you at least that?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Questions Only
What other materials are they made with?
Jan 14, 2007
