-
Re: Another New Logo
Adorable!
Oct 14, 2007 -
Re: How Often Do You Critique?
I used to try to do an average of once day at least. Hopefully I can get back into that habit.
May 10, 2007 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Well I kinda unexpectedly disappeared without saying bye properly. XD But, now that final exams are over, I'm back! And I seem to have a lot of catching up to ...
May 10, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Voldemort. Because I re-watched Revenge of the Sith not long ago and I still feel so sad XD Would aliens really want to kill us?
Mar 26, 2007 -
Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?
6/10... It's not an actual word... Edit: Oops, that was to Kaz. 8/10 for loco. I actually like that word (and I saw Flicka). ^_^ Defenestration
Mar 22, 2007 -
Re: 'We Want This Polar Bear Dead' Say Animal Rights Lobby
That is just utterly idiotic. If he's happy and healthy, how can they think he ought to be dead?
Mar 20, 2007 -
Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS
YES!! *dances*
Mar 14, 2007 -
Re: Three Word Story
furious that she
Mar 13, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
*frantically joins dance*
Mar 13, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
Monkeys are first to reach 100 votes, so yay!
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
Oh lol, what a tie...
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
Monkey!
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)
Well JKR herself has said that Dumbledore is dead. "But I see that I need to be a little more explicit and say that Dumbledore is definitely dead." Form here ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: The Epic Battle Between Dragons and Monkeys begins...
One of my biggest problems with the dragon is that the only thing people can say--on either side of the, um, debate--is what they think dragons are supposed to be. ...
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]
And dragon's are not real? Ever heard of the komodo dragon? They may not breath fire as fictional dragons do, but they are still beyond amazing, as well as strong. ...
Mar 5, 2007
