User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Promised Skins are FINISHED!!!

    All of them are wonderful! I'm having a hard time choosing which to use :D

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Welcome! How nice to meet you ;) Yay for monkeys!

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    Lately, I've been using pens a lot. Especially gel pens. It's just so smooth. :D

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    w00t w00t, I liked today's quiz! ^_^

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover of my story

    Hey, pretty good. :) The only suggestion I can think of is to make "Book 1" smaller, or in a different part of the image. So that it doesn't look ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Other Re: Global Warming

    Mm. An Inconvenient Truth was decent as a promotional Al Gore flick... but it was less than good as a documentary. It really does obsess over the worst case scenario, ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    :lol: Words to live by, Snoink.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It automatically makes me think of music... Maybe something about how music/singing affected someone who was going through a very difficult situation. It catches my eye--I'd pick it up. Rob ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lilyy's scribblings

    Thanks Elelel :D I'm a bit psyched about my second idea (the one about supernatural creatures) at the moment. Yesterday I finally though up a would-be scientific explanation for magic ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Finally something to calm my writing ADD

    Sounds like a cool combination! Good luck with it.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    Lonely little girls With paws, tails, and shining eyes, Wait for their mother.

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: SAS Story

    Ofour and Sureal have said everything I was going to say, but one small thing... I thought the "fat Iranian" was rather odd. :lol: It seems like the stereotypical practice ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Aw, that's quite a while... Take care, and good luck!

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    And, Lilly03, when you say The Old Kingdom, which series is that? Are you talking about Abhorsen? Yeah. I wasn't totally sure what the series as a whole was called, ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Lilyy's scribblings

    Thanks Myth! It does seem to be helping a lot... Though I have actually started writing the prologue and first chapter even though I haven't finished outling... I couldn't help ...

    Feb 17, 2007


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja