User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    In addition to all their other qualities that make them a good mascot... Monkeys are real , as mascots should be. :P Go monkeys!! Edit: Snoink, the recordings are awesome! ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    :P

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    The (would-be) co-star let out a mighty screech, and set about planning how she would haunt the samurai's family for thirteen generations to come. John, meanwhile, blinked. He looked down ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    "What on earth is it?" whispered Felicity. "I actually haven't the faintest idea," said Silas. "I suppose it could be some sort of vehicle?" Felicity took a faltering step towards ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Cal's Hyde Park Corner Soapbox Oration #4

    a leapard can't change his stripes, and this is not rocket surgery LOL! This whole article was very helpful (and quite entertaining :D). Thanks for posting it!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward newbie thread*

    Hello! You seem very cool. ^_^ Welcome!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Ditty, welcome!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fleet

    Oh cool... Good luck with it (and with Oblivion too). Characters not leaving you alone is a positive thing, I guess. :D

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Monkey monkey monkey! A good combination of cleverness and fun. ^_^ Kangaroos are awesome too though... But yeah, I don't like the dragon idea terribly much. ;)

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Chimpanzees 'hunt using spears'

    Hee... That is so cool! ^_^ (And, yes, culture is obviously not just a human thing. Chimps have it, and there's evidence that other species, such as elephants, have it ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Semicolons

    Yesss! Thanks for posting this. ^_^ I dislike how semicolons get such a bad wrap sometimes. They can be quite nifty.

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Trout

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    Skyvalker gasped. "Zat vas not zapposed to happen!" he screamed. He sprinted back into the crowd. "After him!" screamed John's--or Tom's--(would-be) co-star in return. She rose higher into the air ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    heh ;) Lucy and Squallz.

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Golden Smoke

    Oh, thank you! ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it. (I'm actually not planning on writing more of it, though. :oops: ) Yeah, the location and date was a little random... ...

    Feb 23, 2007


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie