User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Monkey!

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: This is art.....right?

    It's a toss-up to me too... On one hand it is a little like photography, but most of the time things people take photographs of aren't copyrighted works by other ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: writing a lab report

    Hmm. I've always labeled the different sections and I think most other people do too. :) It makes things a bit clearer I think...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    Well JKR herself has said that Dumbledore is dead. "But I see that I need to be a little more explicit and say that Dumbledore is definitely dead." Form here ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Research Re: Need Help about Angels and Valkyries

    I think angels are more general, in terms of what cultures have them and what they do. From what I understand Valkyrie and specific to Norse mythology, and their job ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: writing a lab report

    I'm not sure about highschool, but in my uni chemistry classes it's been.... 1. Introduction Don't make this part too long. Briefly give an overview of what the experiment was ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Makes me think of a young-ish, somewhat good-looking male journalist. Probably one of Irish descent. Esteban Winthrop

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chosing A Title

    Neato! I've been toying with a title I wasn't sure about... Though this test gave it a 79.6, lol.

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Research Re: Fact Check

    For the first question... I really don't know. For the second... Comas aren't always caused by injuries like that. Some diseases, especially ones that affect the nervous system, can lead ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to a spell checker

    Lol! Funny. It made my head hurt a bit. :P But, um... I'm pretty sure people are supposed to post only their own original work.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but they then proceed to fry all the dragon supporters. :P I wish I had smaller index cards.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Epic Battle Between Dragons and Monkeys begins...

    One of my biggest problems with the dragon is that the only thing people can say--on either side of the, um, debate--is what they think dragons are supposed to be. ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    And dragon's are not real? Ever heard of the komodo dragon? They may not breath fire as fictional dragons do, but they are still beyond amazing, as well as strong. ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Monkey vs. Dragon: Terminator Four?

    Hehe, I had a feeling someone would write something like this. :D *dies laughing* Brilliant stuff!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "The time my lower leg was obliterated by a car's wheels. Or so I like to say." - Silas What would your online username be?

    Mar 4, 2007


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain