User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Golden Smoke

    Paintedcookie - *blushes* Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Wiggy - Your guess is as good as mine! :D

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Monkeys are first to reach 100 votes, so yay!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Heh, I thought of a rather self-absorbed person, probably because of the "My". I picture a proud, mysterious, dark-haired woman. Adela Desdian

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Griffinkeeper

    Quite intriguing! My only suggestion would be to maybe not repeat certain words as much... He sat in his computer chair, facing his computer. It sat on a desk, along ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flash Fic- Phoenix Lament

    Yeah, the ellipses were quite annoying. Also, as you probably know, your title is the exact same as a Harry Potter chapter title. A long, low howl was voiced across ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a book about writing... Either dealing with why using cliches is bad, or why labeling things as cliche is bad. I'd look at it, certainly. The Eleventh ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like an anthology, possibly. Or perhaps a story that focuses on a storyteller and the many stories that person has... It's not extremely catchy, but if it had ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "...tongue-tied?" - Felicity. Have you ever laughed and cried at the same time? If so, what had happened?

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Cool name! It sounds like an angel in the disguise of a detective... Edit: Oh sorry, that was to Imp... Emma reminds of the Jane Austen character of that name, ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Two New Point Messages

    I got one! You earned 21.9 Points for that post! Did you know that is how much a candy bar cost in 1902? I remember quite right; I would go ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "So, you see, there was this thread on one internet forum I visit, and it was about making up the worst possible opening line ever, so I wrote one and ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I don't listen to music when I'm actually writing... But I do listen to music to get ideas, and sort of get into the mood for a scene.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A nice girl, but slightly mysterious. Eelyah

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but due to technical difficulties, the grade is lost and you have to take it again. I wish the weird, bad dream I had last night isn't going to ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Oh lol, what a tie...

    Mar 8, 2007


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey