User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Long, long ago, longer ago than the War of Lythxenvaldwen, before the first Dwarves of Krunknimakkel had gone forth to mine jewels from the bowells of Mount Ubitinuknuk, a fair ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you're under house arrest. I wish I had something particularly fun planned for Chrstmas.

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    For some reason, the first animal that came to mind was an owl...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    Speaking as someone who's not very fond of Eragon *cough*seriouslackoforiginality*cough*, my answers might not be exactly what you're looking for, but.... 1. Eragon or Harry (as heroes)? Harry. 2. Gal

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My poem inspired by The Lord of the Rings

    Yay for LOTR! You're good at rhyming, and did a pretty nice job with the rhythm too. But like others have said, this isn't a lot more than a summary ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ordinary Frog: Comedy/fantasy

    This is great. :D It made me laugh out loud a couple times. One suggestion: When the second frog is kissed, we see it happen from Herbert's point of view, ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Anne's Story

    Very intriguing and enjoyable. You did a really good job with the characters--including Soot, poor thing. But, like Don Quixote, for some reason I didn't pick up on the lady ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    This was interesting! I quite liked the way it held to the original in some ways, but was much darker. The Prince's thoughts about the girl were especially well done. ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello... I'm Lily. I just joined, after finding this site yesterday (through NaNoWriMo). It seems very nice here... I've been writing--or trying to write--fantasy lately. I started my current story ...

    Dec 13, 2006


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana