User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    I'm guessing it's ok to post icons here? :) Here are some I've made... They're all from a few months ago actually, and looked a bit less washed-out on my ...

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faithful

    Izzy, Claudette, and Jiggity--thank you all for your feedback! :) It helps a lot. I really appreciate it, and I'm going to try improving.

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    I'm going to print this out as well, I think--I really like what I've read so far. :D

    Dec 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grudge (Not The Movie)

    This was interesting! I like the tone of it, and the way things are explained... One thing I felt was kinda missing was something more about Kat. I think it'd ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faithful

    “Gibbs Free Energy.” I write the words in delicate, curling calligraphy. Each stroke ends with a tiny flourish. The capital letters stand taller and thicker, swelling with pride at their ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Christmas Ghost Stories!

    Ahaha, I've been doing just that for the past week :lol:... I just posted it here .

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but the plumbing breaks down. I wish my wisdom teeth ordeal would be over(!!!)

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, nice colors.

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    It was totally wonderful... *sigh* ^_^ I should read it again sometime soon. It's amazing, both how much mythology Tolkien created for Middle Earth, and how powerful and beautiful it ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I enjoyed it when it was taking me closer to the day I die. Now that it's taking me farther away, I don't care for it so much." -Gordon What ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: College Search for DD

    Try Indiana University--they have a lot of both online and correspondence courses.

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Count: 102. Oh well... “Come on!” screamed Jennifer. “Please come on!” The baby black bear continued galloping in circles on his chubby legs. He moaned and growled, and balked at ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    If I want to have an exotic name in a fantasy story, coming up with one is usually pretty challenging for me. Though, I don't think it's always necessary to ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    hehehe. myyyyy dog is giviung nmmmmw a fubny look. now my nose hurts. Translation: Hehehe. My dog is giving me a funny look. Now my nose hurts.

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but the strings are missing. I wish my hands weren't freezing.

    Dec 18, 2006


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden