User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dangerous in Numbers - Lethal Alone

    Yeah, as others have said, putting space between paragraphs makes it easier to read. :) It looks pretty good so far (and I think the title is great), but here ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    Ohmigosh *wipes tears of laughter* These are too great (although I don't usually like cats ;)).

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Where Does Writing Hide?

    - in old notebooks in drawers that are opened once a year - in overheard conversations - in ungodly hours of the morning - in the feeling of holding fresh, ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes of Elves

    You're missing quite a few commas and quotation marks. ;) Try adding some descriptions of things other than their hair and eye colors.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Wow. Um. I think that first one may have a house elf look going on, with the ears and skin tone... They're creepy, but cute in a way I guess...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Poorly Kept Girl

    Great story :) Maybe It had died, of grieve or starvation. I think it should be grief, not grieve? The only other suggestion I have that maybe some more description ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faithful

    Elenasari - I edited the story, and added another few (well, 2, lol) sentences about the picture… I do know what you mean, there wasn’t as much about the picture ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Queen's Family - chapter two // diary

    Oooh, interesting. Especially that it was found years after what happened in your previous excerpt. :) I don’t think it’s a good idea to have those really long names in ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental chapter 1

    About the present tense stuff - it's true it's relatively unusal, and can get messy and hard to read, but it is possible to pull off. From my own reading ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: *Extract*

    It's not much to by, but it seems that the story could be interesting. Though I agree, you perhaps have too many similes in there. To a point they add ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental chapter 1

    Looks like an interesting start. :D Lots of action and emotion... You just seem to go through it all rather fast, without creating very much depth. Maybe slow down, and ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Queen's Family - chapter one

    I've only read about half of it so far, sorry, but I thought I'd mention some things for now... First, I like how you'be built up the feeling of menace ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faithful

    Thank you, eleinasari! Hmm, I'm not sure I see what you italicized... Quote After driving a block, she tries again. Maybe I’m a bit picky here, but maybe you should ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Claudette - Hmm, I don't think it could've been Lily Cole. As far as I know, she hasn't acted in any TV shows or movies, except as Alice in Phantasmagoria ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Aww, thank you so much, Claudette! ^_^ Of course you can save some. Rows 4 & 5 are of fashion model Lily Cole in various photoshoots.

    Dec 28, 2006


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm