User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    fall

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ending

    LOTR killed me. Badly. :cry: Yeah, generally, when I like a series (or even just one book) that's fairly long, I feel quite sad when I get to the end. ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Dimond Of Wind

    Well it looks like this could be a good story, but there really are a lot of spelling and punctuation mistakes that detract from it. So I can't really say ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 2007 issue of Squills is Up!

    Brilliant! It looks great, and it's very informative and entertaining.

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Science Class

    It was good. I agree it seems a little too preachy (and knowledge of facts and details often is important if you seriously want to affect the big picture, but ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Syllogistic Reasoning

    I liked this in some ways. Her way of thinking is interesting to see. The narration was unusual--suitably robotic at times. Though, in a few places it seems to be ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wilf

    Very cute and funny. :) Gotta love dogs. In addition to putting spaces between paragraphs, there should also be space (as in spacebar) after punctuation. That'd make it quite a ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    Lately I've found that I feel a lot better, and I make more progress, when I write with pencil and paper. It tends to get quite messy at times, but ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    Way back when, my biggest influences were JK Rowling and Brian Jacques... um *slinks away* Right now, I'm not really sure which authors influence me the most... I think I've ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    Both of them are amazing! I really love the second one.

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Scall's Magic

    Good story... Quite chilling. :) Just a few minor things I noticed... The girl gasped heavily, her breath melting on the bronze dagger at her neck. "Gasped heavily" is ok, ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year, YWS!

    Woooo, happy new year! Good luck to everyone, in their writing and everything else.

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faithful

    Phorcys - got it :) Sylverdawn and Joeducktape - thanks so much for reading and reviewing this! It helps a lot.

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm trying, with difficulty, to read Eldest (by Christopher Paolini). :? When it gets too boring, I switch to Jane Eyre. A weird combination, lol.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: reading

    Aww, only 10... Most of these are series, hope that's ok. - Lord of the Rings - Harry Potter - Earthsea - A Great and Terrible Beauty - The Old ...

    Dec 31, 2006


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet