User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8.5/10 -- sophisticated yet playful. ^_^

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Butterfly Tattoo

    I never heard of it either. But, from the synopsis on Wikipedia, it looks to be interesting. And it most probably is good, since it's Pullman's... I'll keep an eye ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Life by Haiku

    She hoped she didn't embarass me? What did that introduction mean?

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Final Ritual Chapter 1-3

    It's really not advisable to bump topics. Be patient and a critique will come along sooner or later. Though something that'll help get more readers is to critique other people's ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blank Canvas Collection

    For your question... I think it's been done both ways. I guess it's up to you. My main suggestion for this piece would be to not be so wordy. Your ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Footsteps of Destiny - Blood Ties

    Pssst. That sort of poll tends to not be popular around here. ;) Standing at the foot of the stone steps, Zephyr Mulligan and her mother looked up at her ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Legend of the Euranian Stone

    Second Commander McCray and Fourth Captain Price of the Second Knighthood to the Kingdom of Darkness were crouched in the bushes near the borderline of the Light and Dark Realms. ...

    Mar 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It won't kill anyone

    First off, this'll be easier to read if you space out your paragraphs. :) A group of teenagers stood and talked loudly at the end of a quiet street. Heh, ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The War in the Attic

    Thank you both very much! I changed the bit about the dress. :D

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Belda's dust

    Ah... Sorry for taking forever to get to this! I know I said I'd read it... Anyway: The Prologue Small ripples slowly glided up and down the beach, giving out ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The War in the Attic

    Prelude Sonatina in G Major. Adela bent forward to look at the tidy sheet of music. Black notes raced across the cream-colored page, spelling out some charmingly trivial tune. She ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    YES!! *dances*

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Aside from not being able to stand the name "Marie"... XD I picture a plain girl with brown hair and freckles. She's quiet, but with a hidden desire for risks ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    furious that she

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    *frantically joins dance*

    Mar 13, 2007


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley