User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter four of innocence

    (I'm reading this without having read your previous chapters...) It seems quite interesting. And yay, a talking fox! :D Just a few things, since I don't have that much time: ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silbury Street

    Kaz - Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. Phorcys - Thanks for coming back and reading, I appreciate it. ^_^

    Jan 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Couple Hell

    I think the first paragraph is a bit of an overload. The reader is just being told all these things, when it would be much more memorable and interesting to ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Someone on NaNoWriMo--I don't remember who, to be honest, but I'm grateful to whoever they are :D--posted a link to YWS. I followed it, and signed up the next day.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Lexical pollution:

    Interesting article! Hee, it reminds me of a quote I saw in one of my old English textbooks, which said something along the lines of "If you think a flea ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me. Geez.

    Yay for us vegetarians! ;) (If anyone's still confused about the terminology of stuff, this is rather nifty) Anyway! It's nice to hear about you, Aleksandra. It's really cool that ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    On Saturday I got "The Ruby in the Smoke" by Philip Pullman, and read it in one day. My gosh, it was good. The basic idea was rather cliche, but ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10. I really like it, except there doesn't seem to be enough contrast in it (on my screen at least). Cassandra - Thanks! I did make it. :)

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fallen Tears

    Awww. :( This had the potential to be utterly corny, but it wasn't. I liked how the memories were described both as they actually were, and with the layers that ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silbury Street

    Phorcys - thanks for the pointers, I'll keep those in mind in the future. Jesseble - thanks! You're right about the "But", I'm going to change that right now. And ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Find A Good Title

    I'm not too good at it either, but... what I generally do is just go through writing the story, and by the end of it some word or phrase has ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue (rough draft)

    I just read the first version of this--you've made some good improvements. :) But here are a few things I noticed that you may or may not want to tweak... ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Collector's Art. (Revised)

    Wow, this was very good. Unique and original (and good job on fitting that picture into the story!). I liked how you described the whole process of the painting and ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silbury Street

    Silbury Street was quiet and respectable, if slightly poor. It was a street of old inns and shops, run by people in threadbare but tidy clothing. Between the bakery and ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10. Awwwww!

    Jan 7, 2007


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus