User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    frustration

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Is there really a national competition?

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Are you a fanatical magentist?

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    telemarketer

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Thanks, all of you! You're welcome to snag anything you want. :D And Fand, it was such a cool surprise to see the featured member using one of my icons. ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Never Been Kissed (Working title)

    Catalina looked up at the young boy beside her. "Young boy" made me think that Catalina is older then him, which apparently isn't the case... And I think 17 is ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: the nine lives of allen grey [r]

    Good luck with it! I really liked this piece. You use the present tense well, and it does fit the story. The way you've arranged the events, going from the ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    That's awesome! Congrats.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    The one that got me going was Philip Pullman's 'Ruby in the Smoke'. I loved it the first time I read it, but I reread it a few months ago, ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Thanks Phorcys! You're right, it is more of a movie poster/DVD cover thing than a book cover... Though, I don't have a scanner or other means of transfering a hand ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Thanks, yoha_ahoy! Here's something rather different, that I've made for a contest on another site... A cover for the 7th Harry Potter book. (click on it to see the full-sized ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm. Made me think of some sort of sci-fi with a throwback to greek mythology... The Other City

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Faithful

    Smaur, thank you so much for that critique! It's very helpful. You're right that, as it's past Christmas, I'm not really editing the story now. But the advice you've given ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Queens Family

    Oh ok, got it. :D

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Queens Family

    I think you've done a really good job with portraying the different characters with different attitudes. This was enjoyable to read. :) As soon as she appeared from the Forest ...

    Jan 10, 2007


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats