User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Writing Tips Re: Nuancing Dialogue: Grammar + You

    So very true. Excellent article!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    Wow, you have a quite a bit going on. :D Impressive. I'm also curious about what Davy and Di is about. ^_^

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    aww thanks :D The Fair Lady one is from Pirates too. ^_^ The scene near the beginning of the first movie where Elizabeth walks down the stairs and sees Will ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Living in the Shadows

    I agree with Crysi that it's rather small to critique.. But I'll say I did like your first line. The rest is quite repetitive (you say her name is Alilessa ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pillars of Creation Toppled

    I always find this sort of thing awe-inspiring. ^_^ We're seeing things out there the way they were thousands of years ago, and the way those things are now will ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: 1/14/07-1/21/07

    Congrats Claudette! And Phorcys. You two did a lot of work!

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Eep, sorry for posting here again so soon. But, after not making anything for weeks, I went on an icon-making spree and these were the results... Models/fashion Porcelina ...And some ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Could you look up manikin and/or magenta in one of your dictionaries? (I g2g now, it was fun questioning you! ;))

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    friendship

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    misery

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Would not your art teacher have taught you at least that?

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    allergies

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    What other materials are they made with?

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    scratches

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Have you had a dummy art teacher?

    Jan 14, 2007


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser