User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    belt

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silbury Street

    Thanks so much, Imp! ^_^ I look forward to it.

    Jan 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vengeance Ends In Smoke

    Auron’s hand was numb, a cold fear was spreading through his body as he clutched at the gun in his hand. He felt nothing, not even the small spider crawling ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    LOL!! Oh, and it is awesome you've gotten things published. :D Good luck!

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    The, um, "novel" I've just started working on did sprout from a dream. Originally. Though I've tweaked it so much that it only retains some vague basic concept from the ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Home Under Heaven

    Overall, the story was interesting and well-written, but... I found the first paragrpah confusing, so it wasn't really a hook. Lots of names, little explanation of who they were. Who ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Probably when I was five or six... Through elementary school, we regularly had to write stories. Often seasonal type things, like Halloween stories or Christmas stories. But I have a ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?

    I usually write in the past tense, as its more natural, and more common. But I do try the present tense at times and I like it. I've read some ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Best of luck!!

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Here's a notebook and thirty pencils--tell me about what happened, or else!" What would you say if you found u could only type ur novel in chat language?

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Entertaining, Anyone from Pluo absolutely adores ice. Bring lots of it, but don't restrict yourself to the water type. Ices of methane, carbon monoxide, and nitrogen are favorites. Some ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Tiger in the Well , by Philip Pullman. I've only read a few pages, but I like that he set up the conflict very early on. It's the third ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Nervous About the Dance, Evidently, Clark is an alien. Probably one trying to escape his grisly past from another planet, which your necklace must remind him of. You could ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Laying vs. Lying

    Darnit, I screw this up quite a lot, LOL. But I think your explanation and examples are going to help me remember it. ;) Thanks! I always miz 'where' and ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: work of a bird

    Ooh... I remember running into Karenna and Tannar in the character answer game. :D I'm definitely going to check out your stories.

    Jan 16, 2007


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust