User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Art & Photography Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art

    Nice!

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Some of those are nice... Not to be a spoilsport, but did the original icon makers say it was ok for you to put their icons on another website without ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Karma Police" - Radiohead

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Bones" - The Killers

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Hehe, when I logged on the colors/lack thereof confused me. :D

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    A Great and Terrible Beauty

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    suggestion

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    ^_^ Am I the only one on here that when they read the thread title immediately thought Fiddler on the Roof? "Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match, find me a ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Incognito

    I was just thinking about the word "in cognito" this morning. o_O So of course, I had to read this. I like the first paragraph a lot. It somehow seemed ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silbury Street

    Jenita - thanks very much! ^_^ Good point about the HP semblance--I didn't even notice. :D Good point about the stains too, I may change that. Glad you liked the ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 9/11 Digital

    The first one's alright, if simple. The second I honestly don't like much (even with the political message aside). The coloring of the background image is rather dull, and too ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    Thery're all excellent! The second is especially intriguing.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Truth About Something Ch. I

    (Blackmore's Night...! ^_^) Very nice work! It was engaging and well-written and I can't find much to point out that could be improved. Except for this one bit of dialog: ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    What was left? Only their echoes.

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    shine

    Jan 19, 2007


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov