User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: poem

    I don't know a lot about poetry, but... I found the "2" a bit distracting, it might be better to write "two". Also, use a spell checker and watch out ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you have tips for writing Mystery

    I agree with Jenna. The way you set up your clues is very important, so it's a good idea to have a pretty good plan of how your story is ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Signet Classics: Full of Typos?

    I've noticed a bit of this sort of thing in Borders Classics too. They cost $5-10... There aren't a whole lot, and they don't bother me terribly.. but I do ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Childhood

    It's very nice!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Your work sounds interesting! Especially the last one. Welcome!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Small section of Illusions...

    An intriguing little tidbit. ^_^ weren't’t Weren't. You use a lot of commas, and I think a few of them create comma splices. In other words, they should be separate ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Now or Never

    Welcome, Beckie! I write fantasy too (as do a lot of others here). It's awesome that you've finished a novel! Good luck with your writing, and I hope to see ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS, Caroline! I love graphics design and photography too. I look forward to seeing your stories!

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Welcome, Sally! I like your username.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mandatory Debut?

    LOL, Phorcys! :D Welcome, Jon! History and guitars? Awesome. ^_^ Hope to see you around!

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Raising the mammoths (and other extinct species)

    Also, as they'd be half breeds, wouldn't the animals then be infertile? Depends on the number of chromosomes mammoths and elephants have. If the cross-breeds would end up with an ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Raising the mammoths (and other extinct species)

    Mammoths may roam again after 27,000 years (by Mark Henderson, The Times Online, August 15th 2006) Bodies of extinct Ice Age mammals, such as woolly mammoths, that have been frozen ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: President Clinton?

    I'll be able to vote by the time the next presidential election rolls around... I would almost definitely not vote for a republican. I would vote for Obama, but Hillary ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Real Story of the Three Lil' Pygz

    Hehehe. First off, I salute you for managing to keep that rapper voice throughout. :P Though there are some inconsistencies--part of the time you have "th", part of the time ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Well it sounds like just that--a book that intentionally uses and pokes fun at overused fantasy cliches. :D I'd pick it up and look at the back cover, maybe flip ...

    Jan 26, 2007


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin