User avatar

Lilyy03

  • Writing Tips Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write

    Cool! :D I'm not the only person who gets my best ideas while in the shower... Dreams have been a good source for me too. I've gotten ideas for characters, ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One

    (I wrote a long critique for you and then the browser decided to close itself. GRR! :() My main points were: -Your style in general is a bit clunky. I ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Made-to-order genetic defects in embryoes

    That's just... Wrong. Parents shouldn't have the right to impose defects on their children that their children would not otherwise have. Good parents want what's good for their children, not ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    (yay for fantasy and commas ^_^) Welcome, everyone! I hope you'll all like it here.

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a peck of the keys

    Penguins!!! YAY! :D Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it. I look forward to reading your work!

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello? (What do I say!!!!!!!!!!!)

    lol :) Welcome!

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Winning the Battle

    Brilliant article! It's going to be very useful. *bookmarks*

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Punctuation in Dialogue

    (Most people here seem to know all these things cold, but for those who don't... If I've missed anything or made mistakes, please say so!) Proper use of punctuation in ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hide Me No Longer

    Be sure to capitalize all your I's. Where you have "routes", I think you mean "roots". Not like my teachers constant criticism. Should have an apostrophe at the end of ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Welcome, Alex! Looks like we have quite similar (dis)tastes in music. ;) Enjoy the site!

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Faith Amrita

    Rain water filled the craters in the gravel on the road. The gutters streamed with the rainwater flowing down into the drains. You say "rainwater" twice, very close together... It's ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Back

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: The News

    A few little mistakes I spotted-- The bow string snapped back, and a stinging pain went through her arm which made her wince in pain and drop the bow. You ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lake

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Wow... your drawings are all very nice! Sorry to hear about your scanner. :(

    Feb 1, 2007


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire